Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thoughts on Glen's Presentation

I thought that the presentation that Glen gave was a pretty good overview of marketing. However, most of us have had marketing and a lot of the stuff he covered, such as the four P's, we have learned previously.

I wish he would have covered more specifics about each of our topics for our brain honey assignment. I think his purpose was to give an overview and my expectation was different than his intent, and because of this difference I think I was left wanting something more.

Overall I think he did a good job. I think the review of the basic marketing concepts was good because I had forgotten many of these concepts. He is a good presenter and I hope he can visit our class again.

1 comment:

clint-o-bean said...

Yes - I think you have a point. I think it was my fault for not doing a better job of knowing what classes you had already taken and preparing Dr. Christensen accordingly. But yes, he is entertaining, and does know his stuff. I hope we can utilize his knowledge again too.